- Please turn off your cell phone prior to entering our office and refrain from using it while here. We are pleased to offer a calming, quiet environment.
- Please be courteous and arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time, as we update your information with each and every visit to ensure proper payment processing. Also, please bring your insurance card and referral as needed.
- Please kindly give us a 24 hour cancellation notice if you cannot make your scheduled appointment. This gives other clients the opportunity to be treated by our staff. If you fail to do so, you will incur a $50 missed appointment charge.
- Please do not bring additional family members or friends to your appointment and request or expect that they be seen. We schedule our providers ample time to treat only scheduled clients. If you require additional appointments, we will be glad to accommodate you in our office.
- Our providers and staff respect your time and continually strive to stay on schedule; please provide us the same courtesy.
- Please be aware that if you arrive more than 10 minutes late for your scheduled appointment time, you may need to be rescheduled out of respect for other clients.
Thank you for your time and understanding. We look forward to serving you! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one our team members.